Some eaiser variations of push ups to help you build the strength to do a traditional one!
I don’t generally reblog ‘fitness’ stuff but gaddamn could I use some more arm strength.
Push-ups are my worst nightmare. I can only do 44 before I pass out on the floor.
"I can only do 44" hahaha omg I can’t even do one.
Mine are too sore for this right now… but I would love it tomorrow!
Your core muscles play a central role in providing balance and flexibility during exercise & everyday life. A strong core promotes posture and helps ensure there isn’t too much pressure on your spine.
The single leg glute bridge exercises in this ZOVA core workout may be a little tricky for beginners, so we’d recommend substituting in the double leg variation until you’re stronger & more confident with the workout!
Types of Yoga:
Free Online Classes and Guides:
Yoga Pose Glossaries:
Modifications for Accessibility:
- Eyes Free Yoga
- Curvy Yoga
- Sun Salutations for Plus Size: DeColonizing Yoga (*)
- Chair Yoga: Spark People
Yoga for Menstrual Pain:
Yoga for Bedtime/Insomnia:
- Bedtime Yoga Sequence (*)
- Morning Routine: Tara Stiles (*)
- Dashama (*)
- Ekhart Yoga (*)
- Ace Fitness
Yoga for Stomach Pain and Sickness:
Yoga for Flexibility:
- Becky-Fitness (rebloggable version here)
- Flexibility and Range of Motion: Tara Stiles (*)
- Flexibility Flow: Tara Stiles (*)
Yoga for Posture and Back Pain:
- LiveStrong Woman: Tara Stiles (*)
- Sarah Beth Yoga (*)
- Women’s Health
- Deborah Burkham
Yoga for Runners:
Yoga as Cardio:
- Runner’s World
- Yoga with Adriene (*)
- Buttkickin’ Power Yoga: Duncan Yoga (*)
- Cardio Warm-Up: BexLife (*)
Purchase Yoga Equipment:
Practicing Yoga Respectfully and Consciously:
- Examining Power, Privilege and Oppression in Yoga Service
- Why I Left Yoga
- Yoga and the Exclusion of People of Color
- The Difference Between Cultural Exchange and Cultural Appropriation
- Is “Fitness Yoga” Cultural Appropriation?
- The Yoga Debate
WARNING! Links marked with (*) will open directly into a video or gif.
2 Minute Abs Workout…VIDEO